Bookings for Clonakilty Park Adventure Centre are currently being taken through the BOOK NOW button above. "ON the day" bookings are possible but must be made directly with the Adventure Centre team by calling the numbers below.
Clonakilty Park Adventure Golf does not require a booking (for parties of under 10 people)
Tel. +353 (0)23 8834141 4pm - 10pm - you will be connected after the welcome message or email email@example.com for more information.
Adventure Centre Family Rates
- Family of 4 €55 - for all activites
- Family of 5 €65 - for all activities
Adventure Centre Individual Rates
Adventure Golf Rates
- Family of 4 €22 (no booking required, suitable for all ages)
- Family of 5 €25 (no booking required, suitable for all ages)
Current Opening Times
||Sat & Sun
||10am - 6pm
||Sessions at 12, 2.30pm
If you need a group booking ( participants 10+) outside of this time, please contact us in advance and we will do our best to assist you. Please be aware as this is an outdoor activity, on rare occassions, we may need to close due to extreme conditions. To get the most up to date information, please call 023 8836400 or find us on facebook.
Important Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 1.2 metres to use the facility. This is a strict height policy. Children will be measured and no deviation from the prescribed height will be allowed. Approx. 8 years of age.
- You must weigh at least 20kg and weigh no greater than 120kg to use the facility.
- Adults must sign a waiver agreement before they can use the facility.
- All children under the age of 16 must have a parent/guardian to sign indemnification agreement before they can use the facility.
- This is a high risk area. Customers using this facility must completely adhere to the advice and training given by the course instructors. The Clonakilty Park Adventure Centre will not tolerate any misuse of the equipment or any dangerous activities due to its nature.
- The area is covered in full by CCTV cameras.
- You may cancel your booking 24hrs before your booked time to recieve a full refund. Cancellations made within 24hrs are non-refundable.
- You can download an individual booking form here or a group booking form here.
Download the terms and conditions of booking.
All customers must sign a risk acknowledgement and disclaimer, please click here for the form.
All customers must have a 15 minute safety talk prior to using the facility. Once the safety talk has commenced a customer cannot join the group and must book the next available slot. It is advisable to arrive 15 minutes prior to the session beginning if pre-booked. If a customer has pre-booked and misses the safety talk, they will not be able to participate and must re-book a future slot.
Participants must be dressed appropriately for safety reasons:
- Open-toe shoes or slip off shoes are not permitted.
- Long hair must be tied up.
- Waists must be covered and loose/baggy clothing are not deemed suitable for safety reasons.