Clonakilty Park Adventure Centre Prices
Family of 4 €50
Family of 5 €60
All activities €20pp
High Rope Course Levels 1 and 2 - €15
*Minimum spend is €15 per person. Children and adults are the same price.
Current Opening Times
December - Christmas Break
If you need a group booking ( participants 10+) outside of this time, please contact us in advance and we will do our best to assist you. Please be aware as this is an outdoor activity, on rare occassions, we may need to close due to extreme conditions. To get the most up to date information, please call 023 8836400 or find us on facebook.
Important Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 1.2 metres to use the facility. This is a strict height policy. Children will be measured and no deviation from the prescribed height will be allowed.
- You must weigh at least 20kg and weigh no greater than 120kg to use the facility.
- Adults must sign a waiver agreement before they can use the facility.
- All children under the age of 16 must have a parent/guardian to sign indemnification agreement before they can use the facility.
- This is a high risk area. Customers using this facility must completely adhere to the advice and training given by the course instructors. The Clonakilty Park Adventure Centre will not tolerate any misuse of the equipment or any dangerous activities due to its nature.
- The area is covered in full by CCTV cameras.
All customers must have a 15 minute safety talk prior to using the facility. Once the safety talk has commenced a customer cannot join the group and must book the next available slot. It is advisable to arrive 15 minutes prior to the session beginning if pre-booked. If a customer has pre-booked and misses the safety talk, they will not be able to participate and must re-book a future slot.
Participants must be dressed appropriately for safety reasons:
Open-toe shoes or slip off shoes are not permitted.
Long hair must be tied up.
Waists must be covered and loose/baggy clothing are not deemed suitable for safety reasons.
Please call +353 (0)23 88 3640 or +353 (0)23 88 34141 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.